I will try to post more soon!!!
This is a very easy craft, and all you’ll need is scissors and an assortment of scrapbook paper. I made the five letters that are in my name. Choose a few different papers with different patterns that coordinate with each other. Very carefully, cut out the letters you want in your selected paper patterns. As you do this, choose which size your letters are going to be. Trim the edges when you are finished. Once you are done with this, you’ll have cool letters that can be used to add creativity and cuteness to any room! 🙂
I learned how to do this from one of my friends. It makes a great piece of decor for a room. There is basically no way for you to do it wrong, since the crayons melt differently each time. It is easy to do, and only takes about 30-45 mins and it looks so awesome!
What you’ll need:
1. Art painting canvas (a piece of cardboard works great too)
2. Lots of crayons
3. Tacky glue, modge podge, or another glue that will hold the crayons
1. First, put a thin line of glue on one side of each of the crayons.
2. Next, center them on the art canvas or cardboard in a rainbow-like line wherever you want. Press down on each crayon firmly so that they get glued to the board.
3. After you have glued the crayons to the board, you will need to wait for the glue to dry.
4. Once the glue is dry, prop the board with the side on which the crayons are, up a little bit to a slant.
5. Finally, use the hairdryer to melt the crayons. It will take a while for the crayons to melt. Once they start to melt, move the hairdryer or board in different angles to make the crayons melt in the way that you want them to. Once you are satisfied with the look, wait a couple minutes for the crayons to dry. You’re done!!